High Velocity Super Disco

An occasional selection of writings pertinent to our day and age, including musings on the arts, music and culture, politics and religion, ninjas and comics. In fact mostly ninjas and comics when I think about it...

Friday, January 12

An open letter on a slow news day


Dear The BBC,

I greatly enjoy the daily news digests you send me by email, seeing as how it allows me to keep up to date with goings on in the world, locally, politically and also in the sibling worlds of science and technology.

This however, not only is this is not news I could care less about, but more importantly, while yes, it could be considered to be a news story that is vaguely about technology (and that's being generous - but maybe it would fit better somewhere else), I would like it to be borne in mind that I would mostly like to be kept abreast of cutting edge technological developments that are going to change the shape of our world in years to come, not geeky neo-D&D shit like this.

Thank yor.


Currently listening to?

Specifically; The Flirtations ~ Nothing But a Heartache, and also:

Old CDs I know, but I just dug 'em off the shelf...

2 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home