High Velocity Super Disco

An occasional selection of writings pertinent to our day and age, including musings on the arts, music and culture, politics and religion, ninjas and comics. In fact mostly ninjas and comics when I think about it...

Sunday, November 19

...and another (four) things

After completing that questionairre the other day, I found it kinda odd that there were no questions about music. Well. I did, I don't know about anyone else.

Bearing that in mind, here's four things I've bought and listened to recently. They are all good. I would advise listening to them all. And by listen I mean go out, find the albums, and purchase them from you local indie record store like I did.


SunnO))) & Boris: Altar




Brian Eno & David Byrne: My Life in the Bush of Ghosts




Grails: Black Tar Prophecies vols 1, 2 & 3




Volt: Rorhat


So, what have you been listening to recently?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home